Neo Boots 5/4 mm
- Velcro Loops at the shank avoid water intrusion and are removable if required
- Sealing Print avoids water intrusion and is yet flexible enough to avoid choking thanks to its zig zag shape
- Internal split toe construction gives additional support in the toe area and also effectively prevents a warping of the boots
- Heel Loop at the heel makes fast getting on and off much easier and is secured by an additional Melco patch against tearing
- Mesh Pouch is included in the delivery and serves as functional and universal storage bag for shoes or other equipment
- On the way to us
- Not available
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
The Neo boots are characterized especially by their great heat insulation, protection and stability of the foot. The whole boot is made out of robust DL neoprene and additional water-repellent prints at the instep area which results in a reduced windchill factor and provides the shoe with more form-locking support in the front foot area. The double-layered rubber sole is on one hand very robust, and on the other hand flexible enough due to their opening at the area where the toes bend.
Range of temperatures: Approx. 0°C - 10°C
- Double Lined (DL) Neoprene (wrist, inner hand) is more elastic, robust and can be used in many colours compared to the black skin neoprene
- L-Class Neoprene on Limestone basis, has a higher density and ensures an improved form stability and support (especially in the area of sole and instep)
- Limestone Neoprene is produced from calcium carbonate and is classified as more ecologically sustainable than common oil-based neoprene fabrication.
- Flex Tex jersey material for outstanding stretch abilities and freedom of movement
- Tuff Stuff jersey lamination in areas where robustness and durability have top priority (instep, sole)
- Rubber Sole patches protect the foot and are elevated at the sides in order to provide the shoe with positive-locking hold and stability.
- Glued Blind Stitch seams are first glued edge to edge and additionally stitched with blindstitch machines what makes them robust and nearly waterproof.