Neo Top short sleeve
- Fix loop can be fixed with your board shorts’ cording and avoids sliding up
- On the way to us
- Not available
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
Neo tops protect, similar to the Rashguard shirts, against damaging effects of sunlight as well as against abrasions caused by harness or sharp non-slip coating. They are made out of 1-2mm S-Class neoprene and equipped with additional Thermal Plush Jersey. Thus they significantly offer more warmth and they can also be worn underneath the wetsuit.
Range of temperatures: Approx. 20°C – 30°C
- Double Lined (DL) Neoprene is more elastic, robust and can be used in many colours compared to the black skin neoprene.
- Limestone Neoprene is produced from calcium carbonate and is classified as more ecologically sustainable than common oil-based neoprene fabrication.
- S-Class Neoprene on Limestone basis, for extraordinary elasticity, wearing comfort and warmth
- Thermo Plush inner jersey at the entire front torso ensure cozy warmth and high wearing comfort
- UV Flex jersey in 6 oz. ensures a very pleasant wearing comfort and protection against sunlight or abrasions.
- Flex Tex jersey material for outstanding stretch abilities and freedom of movement especially in sleeves and shoulder
- Tuff Stuff jersey lamination in areas where robustness and durability have top priority such as e.g. side panels where the harness fits
- Flat Stitch seams are sewed overlapping and are used with thin neoprene products whereas the waterproofness is not that essential.