4.7 now with 5 battens instead of the previous 4
Bulletproof High Density X-Ply in the top area
- Perfect ON/OFF for fast response and radical wave rides
- Wide Dacron mast panel for better gust control and comfort
- Offset clew: Two asymmetrically set clew eyelets for individual fine tuning
- 100% X-Ply construction for maximum demands
- Completely compatible with SDM and RDM
- On the way to us
- Not available
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
The radical wave sail PEAK is designed as a 4-batten sail up to 4.5 sqm. From 4.7 sqm up to the 5.3, it is a 5-batten sail. It is particularly suitable for side shore and side-onshore conditions. Compared to our compact wave sail Blow its aspect ratio is higher with a shorter boom length. This makes it slightly softer with a little less draft on the back hand compared to the Blow. The smallest gust charges the wide Dacron mast panel quickly and gives the sail a certain softness which also absorbs choppy water. At the same time the Dacron panel improves the ON/OFF ability of the sail.
Even in rough conditions it remains controllable with only one trim and that makes it also recommendable as a high wind sail.