2 CAM PERFORMANCE FREERIDE
What's new in 2017:
Reduced boom length
All 6 battens are tube battens now
Improved sail rotation
- 2 cam sail with excellent early planing characteristics
- Very stable centre of effort and top high end speed
- 6 plus 1 Cross batten concept for more control
- Shorter boom for compact handling (Reduced boom length)
- 2 clew eyelets for individual tuning
- On the way to us
- Not available
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
The 2 cam sail SUNRAY is a powerful freeride sail with great top speed and easy control in limits. The two cambers deliver a clear low wind benefit in early planing and stabilize the profile when the wind picks up. The handling of the sail, starting with the light rigging up to the sensational soft rotation in jibes or the well balanced position in stronger winds, is a real child's play. No need to be worried about a "complicated" camber sail, the Sunray is suitable for all skill levels. The draft is clearly defined, the distinctive twist absorbs gusts, the sail feels locked and balanced on the board. That means for you "zero effort", you can enjoy sailing for hours.
Compared to the Vector, the SUNRAY is more comfortable to handle thanks to the narrower mast sleeve, and the downhaul tension is more moderate.