What's new in 2017:
Now 100 % X-Ply instead of 60 % on the previous model
Bulletproof High Density X-Ply in the top area
Revised, slightly shorter boom length
- Powerful wave sail with great drive
- Wide range of use from wave to freestyle
- Offset clew: Two asymmetrically set clew eyelets for individual tuning
- 100% X-Ply construction for longevity
- Completely compatible with RDM and SDM
- On the way to us
- Not available
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
The Transwave is a pureblooded power wave sail which allows you to have fun even in bump & jump conditions or on choppy water. Its drive also makes it the ideal sail for meter-high jumps. Compared to Blow and Peak the Transwave has a deeper profile and almost no OFF. Ideal for surfers who love powerful wave riding or even for heavy weight guys. Especially in light wind and onshore conditions and with powerless waves the Transwave goes strong and shows his full potential. On flat water the XXL Power of the Transwave appears almost like a Freeride sail.
Due to the Dacron luff panel, the power ON is never brutal but well dosed. That panel also acts like a shock absorber when speeding over choppy water.