Converter Arms Vision 2.5mm
- Info logo print at the wrist inform about the right way of dressing the Converter arms.
- On the way to us
- Not available
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
The Converter arms out of double-lined S-class neoprene are the ideal complement in order to extend the warmth area of the short sleeve Steamer suit by several degrees. Just pull on the separate sleeves before you put on the suit and you can be flexible in times when a 5 mm Semidry suit is still too thick.
Range of temperatures: Approx. 5° C - 15° C
Materials / Workmanship:
- Double Lined (DL) Neoprene is more elastic, robust and can be used in many colours compared to the black skin neoprene
- Limestone Neoprene is produced from calcium carbonate and is classified as more ecologically sustainable than common oil-based neoprene fabrication.
- S-Class Neoprene on Limestone basis, for extraordinary elasticity, wearing comfort and warmth
- Flex Tex jersey material for outstanding stretch abilities and freedom of movement ( inner sleeve area)
- Tuff Stuff jersey lamination in areas where robustness and durability have top priority (outer sleeve area and connection to the shoulders)
- Flat Stitch seams are sewed overlapping and are used with thin neoprene products whereas the waterproofness is not that essential