Neo Jacket 2.5 mm
- Waist Harness Compatible describes a special construction which enables comfortable wearing of a hip harness (slot in abdomen area for the hook)
- Draw Cords are elastic cords which can be set optimally thanks to Tanka closures
- Drain Holes allow water which had entered to leak out easily
- Velcro Closure at the wrist joints enable a very sensitive adjustment for an optimum fit
- Key pocket at the right with flexible loop to store a (waterproof) key safely
- On the way to us
- Not available
* Incl. VAT, excl. Shipping Cost
The Neo jacket is a practical jacket which offers extra warmth while rigging and de-rigging and it also gives you a casual look! Worn over the suit or single, it protects you from the elements, wind and rain thanks to its adjustable hood, the large zipper pockets and enlarged back part. The harness hook can be inserted through the slot in the abdominal area so that you can easily wear the jacket together with a hip harness.
Range of temperatures: Approx. 20°C – 30°C
- Double Lined (DL) Neoprene is more elastic, robust and can be used in many colours compared to the black skin neoprene.
- Limestone Neoprene is produced from calcium carbonate and is classified as more ecologically sustainable than common oil-based neoprene fabrication.
- S-Class Neoprene auf Limestone Basis für außergewöhnliche Elastizität, Tragekomfort und Wärme
- Thermo Plush inner jersey at the entire front and back torso ensure cozy warmth and high wearing comfort
- Flex Tex jersey material for outstanding stretch abilities and freedom of movement especially in sleeves and shoulder
- Tuff Stuff jersey lamination in areas where robustness and durability have top priority such as e.g side panels where the harness fits
- Flat Stitch seams are sewed overlapping and are used with thin neoprene products whereas the waterproofness is not that essential.